The international cooperation
1. Professors of leading foreign universities participated in the educational process of the department, namely they gave lectures, seminars and scientific consultations for students, undergraduates and doctoral students of the specialty "Chemical technology of inorganic substances":
- Doc.Tech.Sci., Professor Petropavlovsky I.A. RCTU them. D.I. Mendeleev, Russia - 20.11-25.11.2018 - for undergraduates and doctoral students.
- Doc.Tech.Sci., Professor Ved V.E. Kharkov Polytechnic Institute, Ukraine – 11.12-12.12.2018 - for 3rd year students.
2. The head of the department Seitmagzimova G.M. participates in the implementation of the Erasmus + international educational project for doctoral educational programs “Promoting internationalization of research through establishment of Cycle 3 Quality Assurance System in Line with the European Agenda” (2016-2019);
3. Associate professor of the department Kadirbaeva A.A. is the executor of the international Project Erasmus + 598367-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP "Integrated approach to STEM teacher training" for 2019-2022.
4. Head Department of CTIS Seitmagzimova G.M. participated in two training seminars on the implementation of the International educational project for the ERASMUS + program to improve the quality assurance system for doctoral students “Promoting internationalization of research through establishment of Cycle 3QA System” from 29.05 to 02.06.2018 in Lyon III Moulin University, Lyon, France and from 15.10-18.10.2018 in Narikbaev KazGUU, Astana;
5. In the framework of the grant “The best teacher of the Republic of Kazakhstan-2018”, associate professors of the department Bolysbek AA, Koshkarbaeva Sh.T. completed a scientific internship at the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, Czech Republic, from April 29, 2019 - May 12, 2019;
6. Within the framework of the grant “The best teacher of the RK-2018”, Doc.Tech.Sci., Professor Tleuov A.S., Can.Tech.Sci., associate professor Koshkarbaeva Sh.T. underwent further training at the St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great from 06/17/2019 - 06/30/2019;
7. Head Department of CTIS Seitmagzimova G.M. participated as an external expert in the accreditation of a doctoral educational program at the State Academy of Arts in Yerevan, Armenia, as part of the Erasmus + International Educational Project from April 25 to May 1, 2019;
8. Head Department of CTIS Seitmagzimova G.M. participated in the international conference of IQAA experts with a plenary report on May 27, 2019 in Nur-Sultan. Received a certificate of an external audit expert from IQAA for three years.
9. Associate professor of the department Kadirbaeva A.A. participated in the seminar on the implementation of the international project Erasmus + 598367-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP "Integrated approach to STEM teacher training" 2019-2022. from March 18, to March 22, 2019 at Linkoping University, Sweden.
10. Associate Professor of the Department Kadirbaeva A.A. participated in the seminar on the implementation of the international project Erasmus + 98367-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP "Integrated approach to STEM teacher training" 2019-2022. May 15, 2019 held at the Al-Farabi KazNU, Almaty.
11. Senior teacher Tleuova A.B. Undergoing a two-year scientific internship at the University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, Czech Republic.
Teachers of the Department of Chemical technology of inorganic substances participate in the implementation of two international educational projects.
- International educational project on the topic "Water Harmony-Integration of Education, Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" SREA-2015/10036 for 2016-2019. between the Norwegian University of Natural Sciences and the universities of Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.The head from M. Auezov SKSU–Professor Zhekeev М.К. Within the framework of the project Zhekeev M.K. passed a scientific internship at the Technical University of Moldova from 16.05.2018 to 20.05.2018.
- International educational project Erasmus + on doctoral educational programs “Promoting internalization of research through establishment of Cycle 3QA System”, within which head of department SeitmagzimovaG.М. and senior lecturer Tleuova А.B. participated in training on external and internal quality assessment carried out within the framework of the project ERASMUS+C3QA in University de Alcala in the city of Alcala (Spain) from 15.10.17 to 20.10.17. and in the University Jean Moulin University Lyon 3 in Lyon (France)from 29.05 to 2.06. 2018.
Also in the framework of the grant "the Best teacher of RK-2017» professor of department, doct.tech.s. SatayevМ.S. passed scientific training at the Belarusian state Universityfrom 07.05.2018-19.05.2018.
The department supports scientific and creative communications with the following leading foreign higher education institutions: Cardiff University (Great Britain); Munich Technical University (Germany); Byelorussian State Technological University (Minsk); Russian Chemical Technological University named after D.I.Mendeleyev (Moscow, Russian Federation); St.Petersburg State Technological University (St.Petersburg, Russian Federation); Ivanovo State Chemical Technological University (Ivanovo, Russian Federation); Uzbek National University named after M.Ulugbek (Tashkent, Uzbekistan); Biysk Technological Institute (Biysk, Russian Federation); Tajikistan Mining and Smelting Institute (Chkalovsk, Tajikistan), etc.